Bellicus.net Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Iphone vs BlackBerry
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 am by robetlombard

» thinking of a number between 1-50 what is it?
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:08 am by robetlombard

» Hey
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:07 am by robetlombard

» Yum or Yuck.
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 am by robetlombard

» Whos Hotter?
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 am by robetlombard

» One thing you Like/Dislike
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:55 am by robetlombard

» Superman?
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 am by robetlombard

» Favorite Sport?
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 am by robetlombard

» skeletor is back
Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 am by robetlombard

Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application

2 posters

Go down

Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application Empty Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application

Post by Insanity Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 am

1. Why do you want to be a pre-release tester.

I really want to test out this game. I also want to help in any I can.

2. What can you do different from other game testers.

I have a good eye to catch things. I'm also very mature and can handle myself in certain situations that involve maturity and control.

3. Do you know what the job of a game tester involves?

Yes. To test the game and find any bugs or glitches with the game, and to report said bugs or glitches to an administrator or moderator.

4. Do you understand that any fooling around during game testing will not be tolerated and may result in a ban?

Absolutely.

Insanity

Back to top Go down

Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application Empty Re: Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application

Post by Max Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 am

Accepted.

Max
Admin

Insanity's Pre-Release Tester Application WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down