Bellicus.net Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Iphone vs BlackBerry
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 am by robetlombard

» thinking of a number between 1-50 what is it?
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:08 am by robetlombard

» Hey
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:07 am by robetlombard

» Yum or Yuck.
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 am by robetlombard

» Whos Hotter?
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 am by robetlombard

» One thing you Like/Dislike
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:55 am by robetlombard

» Superman?
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 am by robetlombard

» Favorite Sport?
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 am by robetlombard

» skeletor is back
Insanity's Representative Application EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 am by robetlombard

Insanity's Representative Application

2 posters

Go down

Insanity's Representative Application Empty Insanity's Representative Application

Post by Insanity Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 pm

1: How will you help with new people that come on here and need assistance?

I would help them in any way I can to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer, I'd find someone who does.

2: What makes you so different from all the other representatives?

I do things differently than others and do my best to get the job done. I usually don't give up until something's done. I will try to help someone in any way I can to help them get things back to normal, or if they need to know things. I also read nearly every post and every thread, so not many spam/bad posts get missed by me.

3: How old are you?

I'm currently 14 years old, but turning 15 soon.

4: Name some examples where you have helped people in a all-out way(all-out meaning volunteering in a nursery)?

If you mean in real life, I've helped people cope through problems at home or with friends. I've also helped people in school with classwork and homework. Last year I tutored my neighbor in math when her mother came to me because she knew I was good at math, and her daughter was failing. If you mean on here (this site) or the internet in general, I've helped many people with many different things or subjects. I can show you some threads on here that I've already helped people in, or given my knowledge of, to help them more clearly understand.

5: Do you understanding that acting against the rules will result in a ban or kicked out of your usergroup?

Definitely. Something you won't have to worry about with me.

Insanity

Back to top Go down

Insanity's Representative Application Empty Re: Insanity's Representative Application

Post by Max Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Nice Application.
Accepted.

Max
Admin

Insanity's Representative Application WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down