Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Iphone vs BlackBerry
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 am by robetlombard

» thinking of a number between 1-50 what is it?
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:08 am by robetlombard

» Hey
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:07 am by robetlombard

» Yum or Yuck.
Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 am by robetlombard

» Whos Hotter?
Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 am by robetlombard

» One thing you Like/Dislike
Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:55 am by robetlombard

» Superman?
Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 am by robetlombard

» Favorite Sport?
Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 am by robetlombard

» skeletor is back
Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 am by robetlombard


Aliens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aliens

Post by TenWingedAngel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Do you guys think 'Aliens' are real, and UFO's?
post what you think.
avatar
TenWingedAngel

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

View user profile http://WWW.Youtube.com/DemonStone122

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Lol I say no, there's really no good evidence of them being real.
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm

TenWingedAngel wrote:Do you guys think 'Aliens' are real, and UFO's?
post what you think.
i think aliens are real and also UFO's cyclops
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Well why do you think this biggest :O
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

i dont know?
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Lol you dont know but you still think they are real?
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by TenWingedAngel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Aliens are real for shure, We have found a "Extra Terrestrial" Jaw bone.
And im saying that its from a Alien.
Also watch the movie 'The fourth Kind'.
Aliens are So-So real, There just being quiet. There are Millions of more Earths w/ What we have, 'The big bang' to be exact. Maybe the 'Aliens' are at Diffrent 'Earths'.
Twisted Evil
avatar
TenWingedAngel

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

View user profile http://WWW.Youtube.com/DemonStone122

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:35 pm

no i looked up aliens on google and they are real dude affraid
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by TenWingedAngel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:36 pm

biggestnoobie wrote:no i looked up aliens on google and they are real dude affraid
Those are some of the fake pic's people can make, They make like Puppets, Robots of Alien looks. Aliens are smarter to get cought by 'Humans'
avatar
TenWingedAngel

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

View user profile http://WWW.Youtube.com/DemonStone122

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

TenWingedAngel wrote:
biggestnoobie wrote:no i looked up aliens on google and they are real dude affraid
Those are some of the fake pic's people can make, They make like Puppets, Robots of Alien looks. Aliens are smarter to get cought by 'Humans'
LIES....
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm

They are not real. Movies and internet lies

nope they just dont exsist


Last edited by Insanity on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't double post -Insanity)
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:42 pm

fine what ever you say.
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Dont be mad that im right and your not.
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 pm

dude cmon..no one ever knows if there real or not...
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

dude there is no evidence.
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by biggestnoobie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 pm

oh my...nvm lets just drop this ok?
avatar
biggestnoobie

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 21
Location : mcdonalds..Lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by irawr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:48 pm

You got it bro, I will lock it.
avatar
irawr

Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by TenWingedAngel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 am

IRawr you aren't right. ET are real. There outerSpace and/are being quiet.
I think they are peacefull. They probaly dont have 'Guns' or other stuff to harm us.
avatar
TenWingedAngel

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Heaven

View user profile http://WWW.Youtube.com/DemonStone122

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by Convict on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

Stop spamming biggest and yea i believe in aliens
avatar
Convict

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by XOnlySniperX on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 am

I say that there not real.

XOnlySniperX

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by LJTyyy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 pm

irawr wrote:Lol I say no, there's really no good evidence of them being real.
theres lots waant a insperation read a book on ufos
I believe
avatar
LJTyyy

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : ST.James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by Insanity on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 pm

irawr wrote:dude there is no evidence.

Give me evidence that there isn't. I wouldn't call them aliens, but instead other beings. They don't have to look like what's portrayed in the media and stories, they can be the smallest, most simplest life forms. Even bacteria that we haven't discovered yet, is considered a "foreign being" or as you guys refer to them as, an "alien." There are billions of galaxies and trillions upon trillions of planets. You're telling me Earth is the only planet out there that has any life on it at all?

Insanity

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum